slides

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Precious Teens Look

helloha~


Currently is having some free time to do my own stuffs~
mainly because this is my 1st week for my Degree Beta Year Sem 3,
no tutorial class, no homework, haven’t start any assignment,
after settled my subjects registration
(indeed this subjects registration had really make me feel like half dead
And what to do, every semester I have to go through this tension period… T.T )
Ahh~
finally I can just sat down and have my own sweet time…whee~ ^^v

ah~ hah~
here I comes to show you guys somethings nice,
hehe….
Yesterday night,
When I was facebook-ing to fill my nothing to do+boring night time
I found some of my teens photo~
Oh…I yearn my primary and secondary school time~



Here are some photos to share with you guys^^


and i will share about my history in schools....



dancing performance's look (i'm the one in the white circle~)




saw my zombie-like look???




Teachers did praised me that I can dance well in the performance,
Especially traditional dance
(so does it mean that I have the charm of being a classical beauty??? xD)



Hoho…Unbelievable right?

These are my primary school dancing performances’ pictures….

When I was in kindergarden, primary and secondary school,
I used to perform all sort of dance performances…
I started osculate on dancing performance since I was in kindergarden….
My teachers had chosen me
and brought me to Alor Gajah and have some dancing learning.
I remembered that,
every Saturday my teachers will come to my home
and bring me go for dancing practice~
(at that time,
I did complaints a lot to them
because it makes me can’t go to my friends’ house and play “masak masak” )

My 1st performances was at WaterWorld~
But can’t show the pictures here,
Because I don’t have scanner to scan my photos~paiseh~
I only have two / three pictures of my primary school performances in my pc...


This is my standard 6 ensemble pictures…
There are many memorable time in my primary school….
I miss them so-so-so much, especially all my teachers, I love them, they loves me~



when comes to secondary school....
that's my precious girlhood~ =p

This is my school CNY concert….
Since I join the committees’ board of Chinese Society,
It will be a busy time for us when CNY is around the corner….
Decorating, performance setting will never be pressed of me ^^
(I'm in the yellow circle)

Besides Chinese Society,
I have some post in Pandu Puteri/ Renjer Puteri Badan Beruniform…
When campfire is going to held in my school,
I will be one of the committees of the campfire too~
Busy here and there,
What we wish to see is all the people did have FUN in the campfire…
And that’s the best feedback for our toil~



I'm in YELLOW circle...and i looked funny in this picture...LOL


Since I was in form4,
I join prefectorial board…
Amazingly….

I CAN BE A PREFECT!!!

With the sha po face….
Wearing the prefect blazer,
Everyday be in school before 7am,
Carry out my duty

Every morning,
write down the name of late comes before assembly,
during morning assembly keep shh-ing here,
shh-ing there while teachers is announcing something on the stage,
check their attire,
make sure students’ finger nails is not long,
make sure their school skirt is not above knee,
make sure they bring their name tag all along,
if their attire doesn’t meet the common requirement,
JUST BOOK THEM….and get a RED CARD from us…. Hahaha

recess time,
we will be the roundsman,
go the rounds in the canteen,
ask them to Q up while buying food,
when the recess time finished…
just use our eyes to STARE at them,
asking them to eat faster and get back to their own classes~
haha
how fun Is this job~

when school dismiss,
we have to go and help teachers to carry bags to their car…
wow…
since when we become coolie?? The unpaid coolie~ how pity~ haha xD
this is what I dislike…haha

but what I like is….

Prefects have some privilages,



as the biggest post among all students...
We can enter class late,
we can leave the class earlier before recess time,
we can skip our class when there are spotcheck activity…
we can curi curi bring prohibited stuffs because no ones will check our bags…
and…most important is…
teachers will sayang us more...hahaha



This photo taken in prefect farewell party…my face looked scary here~
(oh last time I was so-so-so thin comparing with me now… T.T
can I turn back my body shape like that time??)
Our senior going to leave us….
And we are going to hold their high post after they leave school~
Wow~ I will be the AJK of Prefectorial Board too^^
Bravo….
But honestly…there are some worries as well,
Because I don’t have a fierce face…
So how do I control our junior prefects??? haha



prefects leadership camp...i'm in the YELLOW circle

haha….
However….
When I be the AJK of prefectorial board….
I find out….
Actually…
is not that to lead junior prefects….
They were so cute and shy shy at the beginning,
Not even dare to approach the bad students….
After few months…
All became so-so-so geng liao….
Hehe…
When I was in form5,
Which is the last year in my secondary school,
We joined the prefect camp at KLUANG CANOSSION CONVENT for 3days 2 nights…
It’s full of FUN….

As the AJK…
We planned to train our junior prefect to be solve problem in one whole team….
One night,
We set some tragedy secretly….
We make one of the committee member lost in our the school,
And ask them all divide into few small groups and find out the committee member….
and my job is to……….. CRY!
Hahaha
I purposely act like very very nervous and scared because there are one member of our committees had lost….
I did this is to make them believe that is not a joke,
They all came and comfort me,
And find people at the same time….haha
Lol….
It’s fun… its fun… ^^

Hehe….
Finally it’s time to retire from prefectorial board liao….
our farewell party held at EQ hotel…
I’m in the YELLOW circle AGAIN…. haha



This is my prefectorial board ensemble photo…
Saw me?
I’m satisfied with my look in this picture… whee
^^v

Below are my Sports Day pictures~
I miss Canossa Sports Day so much….
Because there will be no class for the whole day,
Hehe…
(seems like I don’t like to attend class hor…. =p)


YELLOW House pom pom



GREEN House pom pom





BLUE House pom pom





RED House pom pom


RED House kawat kaki ... I'm in the BLACK circle...



the jollification of CANOSSA CONVENT MELAKA ^^




And last but not least…
I would like to show you guys who is my 1st LaoGong….(currently I’ve got 3 LaoGong~ )
Here she is….Miss Soon Wan Wei….
She looks boyish during secondary school….
Since form4, she start call me as LaoPo….
But why she call me as LaoPo, I call her as LaoGong?
May be both of us does affected by S.H.E ba~
Ella also call Selina and Hebe as LaoPo ar…. ^^

Now she is studying in TAC College,
since she went there,
She turns her boyish look to pretty lady look…
(big big different in two pictures right? haha)
Glad to have such a pretty LaoGong oh~
she is now taking part in singing competition and she get to enter final round…
+ oil ya my 1st LaoGong ^0^


Ok…no more photo to share liao~ and it’s time for me to take a short nap le~
Tata ^^

No comments: