**~Phew~**
My Final Exam….
I have No comments for you~
set no HOPE to you….(I mean my CGPA)
My LAZINESS destroyed me…..
*guilty…disappointed….*
The Evil yunchee have fully covered the Good yunchee….
Always begin my revision on the day before my exam,
Keep playing a fool around…
What happened to me?
What happened to my Degree year 1st sem?
This is not the real me….
And this is not what I want too~
Why I can’t just Set a target for myself and hold it tight….
I’m no longer working hard as last time….
why Why WHY?
I miss the time when I’m in my foundation year,
I tried to work hard for every paper,
Persisted in every eXam…
NOOOOOOOO…..
ain’t a good feeling to me…
But I’m just beyond control by my damnable LAZINESS….
*sigh-ing*
And now…
What I know is
“it’s to late to apologies.. it’s too late~”
Left one more paper to go…
Which is Business Information System….
I’m worrying for this paper tooo…
Because I did not well in my midterm for this subjects….
“Don’t worry….我们怎么可能会Failed呢~”
This is what my good friend taught me to shout it out loud with this phrase….
I’ve been using this phrase in every Final exam of my foundation…
There is no kidding~
Hope it will really works for my Degree 1st sem final exam too….
Want to tell myself once again
Don’t worry….怎么可能会Failed呢~
˙·٠• MAY GOD BLESS ME •٠·˙
And two more days,
I going to get my ☜♥☞FREEDOM☜♥☞ back…..
i will have two weeks holidays as the sem break...
so what i will do for this two weeks?
outing with friends non-stop, go for a trip with my lovely pn1516, blogging, visit my mom,
and...... change my blogskin(perhaps)....hahaha
but for now.... I did have some plans…
After my last paper on Thursday Straightly…
I’m going date with my pm1516 members for the “Merdeka” celebration,
(so awaiting to sing k with them, I just like the feeling when we all are fighting for the mic to sing our songs….lolz)
Friday…..
Will date with four of my hao jie mei….
(oh owh o….four of us neh….really long time didn’t gaigai together liao….
To be frank, I feel excited for this coming Friday, wanna have fun together… )
Saturday….
Will Date with my my 38 Lydia….
(we plan to have a outing since long long time ago, and
finally there is the great chance,
so Lydia….you just jio people la….
Kakaka….)
Sunday….
Say bye to to my Malacca,
I’m going to Singapore….
Finally I owned a passport…
I feel kind of “shuang”
Hahaha
I want gai gai, Gai Gai, GAI GAI….
So yunchee,
Be patient….
After pass the time 11am of Thursday,
Just say BYEBYE to final exam,
And say Hi Hi to my holidays….
Holidays….wait for me…
I can feel the smells of FUN is coming towards me (:

No comments:
Post a Comment